- $600 Million to increase COVID-19 vaccinations in Indian Country
- $1 billion to detect, diagnose, trace, monitor, and mitigate COVID-19 infections
- $2 billion for tribal health systems due to lost reimbursements for care during the pandemic
- More than $84 million in assistance for urban Indian organizations
- $140 million for health IT and the necessary equipment to provide telehealth services
- $500 million to support overall health care services in Indian Country.
The release of the American Rescue Plan Act funding follows ongoing Tribal consultation between the federal government and Tribes on how to release these investments quickly and efficiently to Indian Country. Read the fact sheet here.