Date: Thursday, September 17th
Time: 3:30 PM ET
National Tribal Air Association is hosting the 2nd webinar in a series for Tribes to discuss IAQ Considerations to Assist Tribes in Re-Opening Tribal Buildings during COVID: No Silver Bullets, Practical Guidance and Messaging on Reopening Tribal Buildings on Thursday, September 17th at 3:30 ET.
Click here to register. This 2-hour webinar will include presentations by:
- Dr. Richard Corsi, Dean of the Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science at Portland State University on the fundamentals of aerosol transport and Practical Layered Risk Reduction for indoor environments.
- Drs. Andrew Persily and Lisa Ng of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) on Practical Guidance for Reopening Tribal Buildings on:
- Building ventilation and filtration in the context of indoor aerosol exposure
- Summary of Current HVAC Recommendations for Re-Opening Buildings
- Simulation of Controls for Reducing Aerosol Exposure in Educational Spaces
- April Hale of the National Indian Health Board (NIHB) on Messaging Guidance on Reopening to Different Tribal Audiences
- There will also be time for discussion and questions with Gillian Mittelstaedt of Tribal Healthy Homes Network. Please contact [email protected] for more information.