Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern (please note start time and time zone)
Note: Call-in lines are limited. RSVP’s will be allocated in the order they are received. You must register to join the call.
This week’s recap includes:
- COVID-19 Update 🚨 First Vaccine Administered; Second Vaccine Authorized; Vice President Pence Receives Vaccine 🚨
- 32nd National COVID-19 Briefing Call Readout
- 44th Governors COVID-19 Coordination Call
- Executive Order on Increasing Economic and Geographic Mobility
- Safe Policing for Safe Communities HHS Report Released
- President Trump Signs Legislation Authorizing Women’s Suffrage Monument
- Regulatory Definition of “Habitat” Under Endangered Species Act Finalized
Your partnership is appreciated and will continue to share pertinent updates as they become available. State, local, and Tribal official colleagues may join the distribution list – sign-up here. Intergovernmental Affairs is the primary liaison between the White House and America’s State and local elected officials and Tribal governments.