Date: September 9, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm ET
To further advance the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention‘s priority to support community-based efforts to implement effective suicide prevention strategies, the American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) Task Force launched National AI/AN Hope for Life Day in 2015. This annual observance coincides with World Suicide Prevention Day on September 10 and provides an opportunity for AI/AN leaders across the country to share messages of hope and resiliency with their communities.
Join the National Council of Urban Indian Health and the National Indian Health Board for a special Facebook live on Wednesday, September 9 at 1:00PM ET.
- Opening and Native Drumming
- Introduction and overview
- Urban Partners- American Indian Health and Family Services
- Tribal Partners – Paiute Indian Tribe of Utah
- Youth Initiatives -THRIVE IndigiLove Youth Campaign
- Policy Updates
- Closing Remarks
- Closing: Native Drumming