Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Join us on Tuesday, May 26 from 3 to 4 p.m. ET for the Tribal Advocate training to learn more about the Lifeline Program and the application process.
The webinar will review information specific to tribal consumers, and the agenda is as follows:
- An introduction to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC),
- An overview of the Lifeline Program,
- Temporary relief due to COVID-19,
- Lifeline’s new application system, the National Verifier, and
- A review of available resources.
You can register for the upcoming webinar here. Please feel free to share this webinar invitation with colleagues and other tribal community advocates. To submit questions in advance of the webinar, email us at [email protected].