What: Building Capacity for Tribal Infection Control Information Session
Date: Monday, January 10, 2022
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Please join the National Indian Health Board (NIHB) for a Tribal Infection Control funding information session: Building Capacity for Tribal Infection Control Information Session.
NIHB is accepting applications to fund Tribal organizations and/or Tribal health systems to develop and implement training and capacity building assistance programs to raise Indian health infection control professional and healthcare provider capacity.
NIHB is hosting a webinar to provide:
- An overview of NIHB’s Project Firstline (PFL): Tribal Infection Prevention and Control Capacity Building Program.
- An overview of project activities for awardees.
- Information about the application process for the $50,000 funding.
Who Should Attend?
Tribal organizations and/or Tribal health systems interested in:
- Setting up a Tribal infection control peer learning community or,
- Developing infection control training materials, or,
- Completing infection control certification exam with the Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology (CBIC)